15 Ways to make kids’ art part of your home decor…part two
I’m back with more ideas on how to display your kids’ art around the house, without your house looking like a kindergarten has exploded in there.
8. Place children’s artwork under glass on a chest of drawers or desk in their room.
9. Turn your children’s artwork into a calendar. It makes a great gift too.
10. Get your child to choose his/her favourite pieces and turn it into a coffee table book. Artimus Art has a brilliant platform.
11. Get your kids to help you make this easy mobile with all his/her art, some thread and a hanger or painted branches. I think it would look amazing in a kid’s room.
12. If you want to be very brave, get some really cool wall decals that looks like frames and pop the art in. Take a look at dewaalart for some cool ideas.
13. Group kids’ art and other family photos together on a wall. Some of the real deals out there’s art pieces looks like children’s art anyway, (oh my brother is going to kill me for saying this) so some people, like me, who doesn’t have a clue about art might think that you are sporting a Picasso or something.
14. Get some industrial paper, or craft paper, like the ones my dad use to get us, and designate one wall for art. It makes a fun wall feature.
15. Turn their art into photos. Take pictures of the art and then when the big hype is over and the next piece is on your fridge, put the pictures in a photo album.
I hope you enjoyed this series on how to keep your house looking good while keeping your kids happy. If you have any more ideas, please share.